Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Diaper Doody

With all the gifts and attention being showered on the mother and baby, the supportive husband can sometimes feel like a discarded issue of last month's Fit Pregnancy magazine. Not so, though, for this father-to-be. On June 19th, Judge Vinson and her staff threw me a surprise baby shower of my own.

Here I am proudly donning the "Diaper Doody" protective smock:

Photobucket


The ensemble is completed with essential hand, eye and mouth protection:

Photobucket


Not sure I want to know what you're supposed to do with this stuff....

Photobucket


Here I am unwrapping one of the many terrific baby gifts that Judge Vinson, Kelly, Ann, Misty, and The Falls provided:

Photobucket


Security was close by, just in case things got out of hand:

Photobucket



Photobucket

Ever notice how Super Mike and I never seem to be in the same room together at the same time? Hmmmm.

But enough about me. This is supposed to be "Jillian's Journey," not "Super Mike's Journey."

No comments:

Post a Comment