Well Jillian is almost 13 months old (1 week from today) and this week she has learned how to pull up on mommy or daddy hands and proceed to putting one foot in front of the other. I lovingly call that "walking with assistance". When she gets tired of playing that game, she plops down and looks up at us to say "I'm done". We try to practice this daily in hopes that she will become more confident and actually walk unassisted. That will be a great day! I know most people say we will regret saying that but having her able to walk on her own opens up so many doors for her. Another exciting step in Jillian's Journey.
Take a look at Jillian practicing walking with assistance from Daddy




She is certainly a wild child, as the t-shirt announces, but that is what we love about her!!! She is on her way to walking. It won't be long.
No comments:
Post a Comment