Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

First Haircut

Well, Miss Jillian had her first official haircut on Saturday, September 26th at Sweet and Sassy Salon in Hoover. In the past, I have cut her bangs on two other occasions but I thought it was time to get a professional, plus I think it actually takes 3 people to cut a soon-to-be toddler's hair.

We had a 2:30pm appointment and Jillian's mom and dad were in tow to help this experience go well. Jillian was her usual busy body self but Da-Da was able to get some video footage. All in all it took maybe 20 minutes. At the same time as Jillian's appointment, another girl was having her birthday party get together in the back of the salon. It looked like so much fun and I can't wait to take my little girl for a bday party, when she gets older.

Here are a few photos to mark the occasion.


Da-Da and Jillian post haircut


Photobucket

Photobucket


Girl's Birthday Party ( they were singing and dancing with all kinds of hair bows, feather boas and fake extensions in their hair)

Photobucket

Jillian and her 1st hairstylist

Photobucket

All done

Photobucket

And another one of Da-Da's commemorative movies:

No comments:

Post a Comment