Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Saturday outings

My husband had a few errands to run one Saturday, so my daughter and I decided to check out the Splash Pad in Gardendale, Alabama. One of my former high school friends had posted about her fun family experience a while back and knowing how Jillian loves to splash in her bath, I thought this would be right up her alley.


Jillian sitting under the palm tree with "rain drops" falling down

Photobucket

Photobucket


All soaked

Photobucket

Photobucket

All nice and dry in my duckie hooded towel

Photobucket

Photobucket



How many towels can I wrap around me???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


SATURDAY EVENING OUT



While I was pregnant, Michael and I made it a ritual after our date night of going to Dippin Dots for our "dessert". We liked to taste a few flavors and then make our selection, always choosing different flavors so we could share.

We decided to include our daughter in this ritual for the first time and took a few photos to capture the "adventure" since she isn't used to sugary sweets.

Enjoy the pics.


YUMMY!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Brain Freeze ....


Photobucket


Kinda liked that

Photobucket



What u lookin at ????

Photobucket



More Daddy PLEEEEASE!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment