Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Size 5

Well, we periodically (about every 2-3 months) get Jillian's feet checked out to see if we need new shoes and the last two times she has been a size 4 to 4.5. For some reason, I felt this time would be different.

Hubby and I trekked to Stride Rite in the Galleria Mall on Saturday evening to get out of our house (we had awful/tornado watch type weather all day Saturday and were holed up in our house with a 20 month old). She was quite the busy bee in the store and wouldn't stay still very long. Finally, the sales lady got a good foot measurement of "5" for both feet. I had her check it again just to make sure.

We were so excited that our baby was FINALLY a 5 because for little girl shoes that opens so many more doors and options to dress her cute little feet. We knew right then that we needed new tennis shoes and the sales lady said that for tennis shoes, she would need a 5.5 for room for growth. WOW! I was very excited about that.

We ended up with some cute Stride Rite white and pink tennis shoes and Jillian's feet seemed very happy. Now we have to get MORE new shoes but don't tell Da-Da!

20 months old

20 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment