Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Trip to Atlanta 3-20-10

Well, I have been wanting to see my dear friend Shanna and her new son, Will, (born December 2009) for a while now. We were finally able to coordinate schedules and make plans on March 20th to head to Atlanta. Jillian and I planned to have lunch with the Brackens, visit and then go to a local park or museum before heading back to Da-Da in Birmingham.

Here are a few morning pics before dressing to drive to Atlanta.


Jillian in the toy basket in our room

Atlanta,19 months


Jillian in my closet with juice

Atlanta,19 months



Here is a great picture of Shanna with Jillian. (Shanna you look GREAT!!!!)


Atlanta,19 months



Unfortunately, Mr. Will was hungry and then asleep so I didn't get any photos with him (BOO!). I hope to do that next trip to Hotlanta. These photos are of a park around the corner from Shanna where Jillian and I stretched our legs before heading home.


Atlanta,19 months


Atlanta,19 months

Atlanta,19 months

Atlanta,19 months

Atlanta,19 months

No comments:

Post a Comment