We went to the scheduled appointment and spent most of the morning at UAB Highlands getting blood drawn and other tests done. I was so glad that my dad (Papasan) had been available to go with me so I wouldn't have to sit by myself. After the tests, we decided to go to Dale's Southern Grill for lunch and then I headed on to work for 1/2 day.
I asked Papasan to stay for a few days to make sure I didn't have to have more tests done and to wait for the results of the first tests taken on Monday. The results came back fairly good and we were going to just have more bloodwork done the following Monday. With that good news, Papasan decided to head back to Mobile on Tuesday the 5th.
Here are a few pics of that morning before he left.



Jillian in Papasan's Auburn hat


I can't thank Papasan enough for coming up that week and being the good support that he has always been for me. I love you Dad!


No comments:
Post a Comment