Well, it was a normal Thursday morning and Jillian was in her high chair finishing up her orange juice and cereal bar. Out of the blue she started saying her numbers. I joined in and repeated after her. I knew she could say "one", "two" but when she continued to "three", "four" and so forth (all the way to TEN!), I was pretty impressed with my 17 month old daughter. I yelled for Da-Da who was down the hall. By the time he got in our room, she had moved on to play with something else.
It was pretty exciting to hear her counting. It shows yet another bit of progress in the growth of our girl. She is advanced for her age, or so they have been saying since she was in the womb.
I asked her teacher about it when I got to school with Jillian that morning. Her teacher was very pleased because they had been working with her for a few weeks now. I had no idea she was learning this at her age. WOW! That is all I can say, WOW!
Guide to Picking the Best Backpack for Hiking
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment