
Martina and I got our tree there last year, but of course this year was more meaningful because we had Jillian along. For the curious, she was kept warm and toasty in her little pink hooded coat.

After much hunting and tire kicking, Jillian and Martina find the perfect Christmas tree!

So with the hard part out of the way, all that needs to happen next is for me to cut it down.

Not as easy as it looks, lemme tell ya.

Having defeated the tree, my sweaty, calloused hands took grasp of the camera while Jillian and Martina posed for a trophy photo.

Just a few hours later and the tree is safely captive in our living room and ready for ornamentation.

Stay tuned for the sequel to this blog installment... The Decorated Christmas Tree (I will mercifully skip over the part where I risk life and limb dragging overstuffed boxes of Christmas decorations down from the attic).


No comments:
Post a Comment